Friday, February 11, 2011

Blizzard 2011

Just a few pictures to remember the blizzard that hit at the beginning of February. So much of the country was affected by the crazy storm. I'm sure, as I type this, there are places that are dealing with flooding as the snow melts away. I'm so happy that the snow is melting around here.

The snow was blowing sideways. We lost heat for a few hours during the bitter cold. We got it fixed promptly and we were so grateful for the men who came on short notice.


The snow was accumulating quickly.

The sun came out and the hard work began. This picture is of Christian. All the boys took turns. How great to have strong muscles in our home.
I have a feeling that was not the last of the snow. I'm enjoying the moderate temperatures we are having now.
xoxo
beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughtful comments