Saturday, April 24, 2010

Prom 2010

We just returned from watching the kids walk the red carpet into the venue. There were so many parents taking pictures and having so much fun with the kids. Adam didn't even mind me coming into the dance to take a few shots. It was his idea! I'm sharing a few of the many pictures we took this evening. The first photo session was on the river front with Adam's group.

Ron took a lot of great pictures. There was also a professional photographer taking pictures.

I'm tired so I will end here. Check back tomorrow...I'll be posting the rest. (click on the photo to enlarge it.)

Adam and his date, Caitlin. She is so nice and beautiful. Her twin brother was also with this group of kids. We got to know her parents a little better this evening. Such a great family.

The girls in front....such beautiful dresses. Caitlin is 6th from the left. Adam is back row; 5th from the left.

The guys in front...those Junior boys can be so silly.
To be young....it was so long ago for us. I'm having fun looking at life through Adam's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughtful comments