Monday, February 22, 2010

Sick and Tired of Being sick and Tired

It's been over two weeks since we first got sick. Having the flu has taken a toll on all of us. The boys and Lucey are getting back their energy with just some residual cough and runny noses. I am still struggling along but feeling better than I did last week. I finally went to the doctor for a chest x-ray. Thankfully no pneumonia but I do have bronchitis. I have felt like there has been an elephant on my chest. With Ron gone all last week, I didn't get the chance to rest like I would have wanted. He arrived home at midnight last Friday night and completely took over the house over the weekend. I'm grateful for that. I'm ready to feel better.

Lucey....the self entertainer: She has done a fantastic job entertaining herself this week. I have had no energy to play. My house is a mess...she brought every toy from her room down the living room. It's been fun watching her be creative. Who cares about the house....right?


She insisted on wearing this BIG headband on this day. She was cracking me up.



That's a lot of hair "stuff" going on....


Taking a break with some juice and a snack.
On a side note....I have all four kids home again today. We have had another snow storm. My goodness...the boys are heading out to shovel once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughtful comments