Monday, March 2, 2009

Why so many shots?

Ron, Adam and Lucey are back to business. Today, Lucey had her Visa Medical check-up at Guangzhou Quarantine Station. My poor baby got 5 shots today. Adam said she cried for about 5 minutes and then took a nap. I was praying she would not have to have so many. Please pray that she will not have any lasting effects from these shots. That's a lot for one little person to get at one time. I wish I could have been there to hold her. I know Ron and Adam gave her a lot of love and cuddles through this. Ron and Adam stopped by the market on the way to the hotel to pick up a few things. It sounds like they will be doing some sightseeing later in the afternoon. I can't wait to wake up in the morning and find out all about what they did. Would you like to see the dresses that Ron bought for Lucey and I....they are beautiful!


That's all I have for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughtful comments