Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just Pics Today

"Playing with my Panda purse that Daddy bought for me in China."

"I'm not feeling too well. I have a fever, cough, and runny nose. I'm worn out and it's only 9:30 a.m."

"I love my doll. She looks like me."

"'I'm putting her bib on."

"I'm still working on it."

"I love these crayons. I think I may be left handed."

"I'm ready to go, I've got my purse."

Andrew and Christian and their science experiment.
"I love to eat. I even tried a slice of red pepper. The grapes and the carrots are the best."

I love Christian....I want to give a kiss."

1 comment:

  1. What a fun week! Great progress with Max and discovering crayons and helping with laundry! All fun stuff. She's a darling and it's so neat to watch her learn ;) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thoughtful comments