Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ron and Adam Are in Fuzhou

Ron sent me pictures this morning:

Ron and Adam at the St. Louis airport. Ready to go!

This is the Hong Kong airport waiting for their flight to Fuzhou.


Look at Ron drinking his coffee from St@rbucks ;-) The guys look rested. I don't think they know what jet lag is.


They had an hour flight to Fuzhou and look at the meal. Adam said it was delicious and that the sweet and sour sauce had a kick to it.


I am so happy for my guys that everything is going very smooth for them. I know it's because there are so many of you praying for them. God is so good. Thank you for standing in the gap for us.
I had a blessed morning and I have to share it with you . The boys and I jumped out of bed to see if the guys were on Skype yet. We didn't hear from them until 5 minutes before we had to leave for piano lessons. We said a quick hello and good-bye and off we went. When we arrived at Katies house, (my friend and piano teacher) she and her son Ben had Skype ready for us. She changed a few student's schedules so we could talk to Ron and Adam and the boys could still have their lessons. What a gift. We all had so much fun chatting and hearing all about their trip to Fuzhou. They got settled into their hotel and Ron was unpacking Lucey's suitcase. It was so sweet seeing him carry her baby doll and "pink things". Adam was showing us his Ore@'s which were square wafers. They had already made a trip to Super Walmart--what an adventure. I know they will have to make a trip again soon to pick up formula for Lucey and any other little things they need. Adam, remember, you need razors. :-)
8 1/2 more hours and they will have Lucey.

3 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I remember when we first switched from an all male household to one with a little daughter. My husband just fell head over heels in love with her. Whereas he had "rough-housed" with the boys, he acted as if she were made of glass. It was really fun to see. I will be anxiously watching for the "gotcha day" pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to follow you following them to your darling daughter! There are there. The count-up is on!
    Hugs and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, Even our dog is male! Isn't that funny! I love what you had to say about your husband. I can see Ron being very different with Miss Lucey Lu. It was pure joy watching him for hours with her in the wee hours of the morning. Ron was shedding tears.

    Thank you DOL--thank you for your note and your sweet comments. Thank you for the hugs too. I too, love following your blog and your beautiful daughter. My goodness...she is darling! You're next!

    Sincerely,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

thoughtful comments