Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Card Bloopers 2010...







My helper was, well, should I say...a distraction. He stood behind me "cawing" like a bird....flapping his arms up and down making everyone laugh. Thanks, hon.....75 frames later. I toned him down a bit and we proceeded with some okay shots. Nothing spectacular but, okay and I had to be okay about it. It's who we are....we are very real people....a little chaotic at times. They are the loves of my life. I'll post the Christmas card photo soon.
xoxoxo,
beth

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet bloopers and precious family!!!
    Blessings and JOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing just imagining it! hahaha. SO cute, what a lovely family, ytou can';t take a bad pic. My fav is the one where she is looking down laughing! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE BLOOPERS! and also reading your blog - thank you for the frequent updates!
    Wishing you the best of heath and happiness in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apenas si escribo alguna pequeña frase en inglés. Sorry. Por casualidad entré en su blog. Todo él destila humanidad. Me alegro de conocerlo.
    Les felicito por su familia, por ser como son, por adoptar a la niña, por la generosidad de todos uds.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    (From Spain)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great title - it captured me from the very beginning, and I have to say that your "bloopers" are better than most of our final prints! I do look forward to seeing the one you selected. Hope you had a Merry Christmas! New year blessings to you and your family from the Shoemates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jia loves loves loves Luceys dress! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jia loves loves loves Luceys dress! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete

thoughtful comments