Friday, July 9, 2010

Back To St. Louis

Lucey and I are traveling back to St. Louis today for her post-op appointment. I am very eager to hear the surgeons thoughts on her progress. I'm also anxious for him to take off her bandages and to see what all has been going on under them in the past two weeks. I want to talk about her future and what his thoughts are now that we took the road towards a prosthetic ear for Lucey.

We will be staying with Nana and Papa while in St. Louis and tomorrow we have a fun day planned with Aunt Jen and cousin D. Finally, we get to spend some one on one time with them both especially that precious little guy.

While I'm here....I thought I would share some pictures of our trip to Deanna Rose Park. A reproduction of a sweet little turn of the century working farm. The day was beautiful, moderate temperatures and no humidity which is rare around these parts.



Doing "school work" at the one room school house.

Lucey is not afraid of much.



My little flower.

The boys feeding the ducks. I had an extra boy on this day. Our neighbor. What's one more-right?


Adam is just a big kid at heart...I think Lucey won that race!


Those goats are aggressive and thirsty!

I don't think we have ever washed our hands so much in one day. We are heading to another farm tomorrow...armed with hand sanitizer.
Have a blessed weekend.
xoxoxo
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughtful comments