Monday, August 3, 2009

My Sweet Christian

Christian is the youngest boy in our family-- by a minute. Christian has a huge heart and truly cares for people. He has a special way with adults. He is not shy and he loves to talk with older people. Christian is a snuggler and I love it. I love to sit with him and rub his back and listen to him talk about his day.

Christian is strong....when our twin boys were little, they were such chubby little guys. He has grown into a lean strong boy. He is just over 5 ft. tall. I just can't believe how he has sprouted.

Today he had a tooth pulled. He amazed me once again...he was so brave and really quite tough. The tooth's root was wrapped around another tooth so tight, the tooth broke in three places when the dentist tried to pull it out. The dentist had to dig around to find the broken pieces. The anesthetic kept wearing off and he had to get more shots and he did well. What a trooper.


Christian, I love you so much. I'm so very proud of the young man you are becoming. I hope you will always want to hug and kiss me and sit and talk with me. I Cherish those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughtful comments