Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Cousin Kathy, My Hero!

Kathy battled breast cancer last year. Let me tell about this girl, she is quite the warrior, the fighter. The battle was difficult, it was long and there were many surgeries and treatments. Her friends and family rallied around her praying for her, lifting her up to the almighty physician. I'm praising the Lord with her today, she has overcome. It was with great honor that I walk beside her this day, supporting her. She is a Mom to 4 beautiful children (see last post) and wife to Bill. She is an attorney. She supports her children in all they do....she is a coach. I'm not sure where she gets all of her energy but she has a lot of it. I love you Kathy!!!

There are about 33 great-grandchildren in our family....in this picture...11 of them. Kara and Lucey rode double. The three girls next to Christian (in the red) are my cousin Laura's beautiful girls. My have they grown. They are so sweet and so adorable. I'm so glad I got to see you Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughtful comments