Sunday, February 8, 2009

TA~ Is On The Way~ So They Say~

Just a quick note--we received an email last week letting us know that our Travel Approval was in the air and on the way. I was really disappointed Friday when we did not hear back from our agency letting us know that it had arrived. We have been waiting for so long. We received Lucey Lu's referral March 26th of last year and here we are--almost one year later. To think, she was months away from her first birthday when we saw her little face for the first time. At 20 months old, she is now closing in on 2. I know we have missed a lot of her mile stones. I wish I could be ecstatic over this TA "news". To top it off, there were quite a few people reporting on Friday that their agencies had TA's in hand. I'm so very happy for them but I can't help but feel a bit down about ours. We hope to get good news tomorrow. I'm ready to make the flight arrangements.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you and your family that your TA finds you quickly! How I would love to be in your spot right now! We are still waiting for LOA, day 44. The wait is really something! I had no idea you had been waiting tso long from the first time you saw your daughter. I have a feeling you will get a call tomorrow. Fingers crossed! Can't wait to follow your travel!
    Angie
    alittlepinkinourblueworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the prayers Angie! The waiting, at this point is very difficult. It's 10:30 CST and no phone call yet. I'm praying for you too. Thank you for posting!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

thoughtful comments