Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Great Day

February 27, 2009


On The Boardwalk

Lucey loves going for walks.

Taking a stroll with Daddy.




I was watching Lucey yesterday morning while she was "reading" a book I packed for her...


'I Love You Like Crazy Cakes" (click on the link if you would like to learn more about the book)Ron has been reading it to her...showing her the Mommy in the story and showing her the plane and how she will fly home to live with her forever family. I watched Lucey point at the pictures and smile. I just can't get enough.
Ron was telling me about a game they play. "The hug game." They go in the hotel hall and Ron gets down on one knee and Lucey runs into his arms and he says..."hug!" She is very affectionate.



Journal Entry 5: 26 Feb. 09


Today was shopping day for Adam. He purchased a leather jacket and some other kind of oriental persuasion jacket that looks cool on young men. Lucey fell asleep while shopping. We had a great noodle lunch in downtown Fuzhou. The afternoon had a lot of table tennis for Adam and I. It was a great match. Lucey chased Ping Pong balls all over the place. She is extremely tired. She also had a great time brushing her teeth with Daddy today.



Nite Nite Lucey--What an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughtful comments