Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More Soccer...

Soccer season is coming to an end. I think there are three more weeks of games left. It's been a tough season for Adam's team. They continue to play hard but I know deep down they are ready for it to come to an end.

A random shot; Adam is somewhere out on the field--in white. I'm hoping for a zoom lens for Christmas...just in case a certain someone is reading this blog. Craig, you may want to give Ron a little help with this one.

It was a chilly, crisp day. Lucey brings her books everywhere. Okay, soccer and astronomy. Whatever, it doesn't matter, she loves all books.


Time to run.





I recently heard someone describe an angled bob haircut as "soccer mom hair" is this true? Is that me? That's fine...at my age, it just doesn't matter what people think.

This is what matters...being here supporting Adam and and having my kids close to me.

Lucey is a Daddy's girl.

I'm sitting here contemplating a few things so I'm just going to put it out there....
We can watch our kids in any activity and truly enjoy it because they belong to us and we are proud of them. Our kids have never been the "star" of anything they have done. They just give what ever they are doing their best shot. That's all we ask of them. I have heard parents complain that they were bored watching their kids and that they would rather be somewhere else than at that certain activity...now that I have kids of my own, I just can't relate to that at all. Our boys have been in concerts, plays and have played sports-- even the little things like giving the daily announcements at school....I love being there...I love cheering them on. It's a privilege. Since most of you blog about your families, I know you can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughtful comments