Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bows and Bibs

Update: At the bottom of the post--

Yesterday, a package arrived for Lucey. This time it was from Mama. I ordered these sweet things from a company called Dimples and Curls--click here to go shopping. I found this company on line without knowing anything about them. Kelly was so easy to work with, very personal and it was a very quick turn around. Thank you Kelly, we love our new bows and that sweet bib.


The bib came beautifully packaged.

I bought a white bow for Lucey's baptism. The bows are on very nice alligator clips that have extra cushion to help the bow stay in place.
Lucey is going for her first "photo shoot" this morning. We are having professional pictures taken of Lucey by an amazing woman who I met through our church. I'll tell you more about our experience at a later time. I'm very excited and I hope to have proofs to share. So here we are, preparing for pictures and I decide to give Miss Lucey Lu a whole grain waffle this morning. I have never put syrup on her waffle. We have all this wonderful pure maple syrup from Michigan so I thought I would let her have some. She loved it. She ate a little quicker than usual and I didn't realize she was done and in her boredom decided to comb her hair with her fork. I guess she will need to wash her hair again....we can't have pictures taken with her crazy, sticky hair.
Oops: You probably were quite impressed that Lucey Lu could wash her own hair.....Ahhhh, I was in a rush and wasn't careful in my editing. Which isn't anything new here. I gave Lucey another quick bath and she was all beautiful for her photo shoot. Jill is an amazing photographer. She will let me know when she has done her work with the photos and will have them up on her web site. I'll post it once she gives me the word. I'll give you a little something...Lucey had 5 different outfits....some photos were taken inside Jill's studio. Some were taken outside, in a field, on a bed, next to a honeysuckle bush. I love, love those photos!! Lucey was in all white in quite a few shots. Lucey was very cooperative and smiled a lot. I'm so proud of her.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable bib (and clips too)

    Thank you so much for your very sweet comment. It made my day. It's so nice to 'meet' you. You have a gorgeous blog and a beautiful family.

    I will be praying for your little Lucie Lu. SHE is beautiful!! What a lucky girl to have such wonderful big brothers.

    ReplyDelete

thoughtful comments